berries, books, camping, festival, food, fruit, High Park, jazz, knitting, list, market, movie, outdoor, peppers, picnic, relax, Shakespeare, summer, swim, thrifting, tomatoes, Toronto, vegan, watermelon, wedding
It officially became summer at 7:08pm on Wednesday and I decided I should make myself a little To-Do List of everything I want to do this summer.
- Go camping (booked for 4 days in August at Arrowhead Provincial Park)
- More thrifting
- Swim more often
- Go to an outdoor movie
- Go berry picking
- Take more pictures
- Weddings! (One in July, one in September)
- See A Midsummer Night’s Dream in High Park
- Go for a picnic or two using the picnic backpack we got as a wedding present.
- Shop at Farmer’s Markets
- Lots of outings with my Vegan Knitting Group
- Grow some food (pics of tomato and pepper plants coming soon!)
- Check out the Toronto Jazz Festival
- Eat lots of fresh, in-season fruit
- Read the Earth’s Children series by Jean Auel
- Relax and just enjoy life!